The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce works to enhance its members’ ability to conduct their business successfully by providing the following benefits:
- Develop Business Connections: Hispanic Chamber can put you in touch with individuals and/or companies that could result in new clients and customers.
- Provide Business Referrals: The Hispanic Chamber receives numerous requests each year for recommendations on products or services to be purchased in the area. We refer our members to local residents, newcomers, visitors and requesting such products and services.
- Membership Directory Listing: Members will be included in the Hispanic Chamber’s on-line directory website listing. This provides an excellent opportunity for individuals to search for your specific products or services.
- Seminars and Workshops: Throughout the year the Hispanic Chamber presents information on seminars and workshops on issues relating to small business development, current and upcoming legislative issues affecting business and other related information at little or no cost.
- Business Connectors and Ribbon Cuttings: Our Business Connectors and ribbon cuttings are a great setting for providing business-to-business networking opportunities to establish new relationships and business contacts. MCHCC Members host an open house or ribbon cutting at their business location inviting attendees to a first-hand view of their products or services.
- Committee Meetings: Members may participate in activities and/or special events through various committees offered by the Hispanic Chamber. These committees offer the opportunities to join professional business people in sharing interests and other aspects of the Hispanic Chamber.
- Discounts: As a benefit of membership, some of our members provide discounts to other members of MCHCC. Member to member discounts are a great way to get more out of your membership, while keeping local connections as well as keeping business at a local level.
All new members will also receive the following:
- Your individual/business name will appear on the home page of the Hispanic Chamber’s website as a new member.
- New members will be introduced at one of the MCHCC Business Connectors and will be presented with their membership plaque.